- Prints to any available local client printer without administrator intervention
- Virtualizes all standard printing properties on your server using only one printer driver.
- Dynamic printer creation
- Default printer monitoring
- triMeta print job format ensuring output fidelity
- Customizable printer names
- Default printer spoofing
- Seamless print streaming and compression
- Works with Citrix, Terminal Server, Ericom, 2x, VMware Horizon adn more
- Supports VDI printing
- Supports Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008/2008 R2, 2012/2012 R2
- 32 and 64-bit compatibility in any combination
- Session based printer permissions prevents unauthorised print to other users printers.
- You can remove all printer drivers from your Citrix and Terminal Servers and only keep ScrewDrivers printer driver.
- Retains familiar printer names.
- Increases print speed
- Change client default printer and reflect on server without logout
- Supports use of different default printer in session than used locally
- Decreases print bandwidth w/compression, streaming, and bandwidth control
- Reduces printer support calls
- Boosts productivity and organization by providing seamless printing
- Increases server performance and reliability by eliminating print spooler crashes, slow logins