- Category: News
- Hits: 6801
ScrewDrivers and Simplify Suite v6 are LIVE!
After months of careful development, we are very excited to present you with ScrewDrivers and Simplify Suite v6. Our team wanted to deliver the best of the best, including some incredible new features that were built solely from feedback from our greatest inspiration: YOU!
New Features of v6 include:
- Automatic Client Updates
Once you install a v6 client, it will always sync its version with the server. When the server is updated, the client is updated upon the next connection to the server. After you install v6 to a client workstation, you never have to worry about updating it again!
- System Performance Built for Stability
No matter the size of the environment, ranging from a single server to large enterprises, core improvements were made to enhance performance and maintain stability. One component receiving major updates is the new ScrewDrivers Print Server Agent, which has even better handling of network connections for high-load environments.
- ScrewDrivers now better utilizes new connection techniques available in Windows Server 2012 and 2016. Using Dynamic Virtual Channels in RDP environments provides greater connection performance and capability.
- ScrewDrivers continues to deliver enhanced compression methods providing faster print speed and reduced network bandwidth utilization.
- Advanced Print Features
Tricerat recently released “Advanced Print Features” functionality in Simplify Printing which allows users to access the native manufacturer user interface to set any option provided by the printer. This new feature is enhanced even more in v6 with better performance and compatibility.
- Intuitive, User-Friendly Interfaces
Both administrators and users will see updated control panel user interfaces, making it easier to configure the product exactly how you need it.
- Simplify Notification Service
The notification service allows you to create triggers to look for printers to build. This will drastically improve login times for your users!
- New Licensing Options
New in v6 is a different license component. This support different license models for both single-instance and license server operation. (Note: all new installs or upgrades to v6 will require a new license code.)
You can test the full-functionality of both ScrewDrivers and Simplify Suite v6 for free for 30 days. If you'd like to learn more or see a demo contact us by phone at +46(0)8 5511 5880 or contact us
- Category: News
- Hits: 6677
New release: FSLogix Apps 2.5.1298.1
FSLogix has announced a new genereal release of the FSLogix APPS product.
- Add “FSLogix Office 365 Container for Citrix” support
- Add ADMX template for management via GPO
- Add roaming of Windows Search database for single concurrent user systems (Both to Profile VHDs or Office Container VHDs)
- Add “migrate-vhd” command to frx.exe. Moves the contents of one VHD/X to another while preserving ACLs and properties.
- Add detection of Citrix client IP address for use in Rule Assignments
- Various logging enhancements
- When attempting to create a VHD, the system will check for Write access
- Allows redirection into a FSLogix Profile and across other Junctions
- Can now use Computer Groups in Assignment files
- Fixes for Rule and Rule Assignment compilation when AD is not accessible
- FrxTray enhancements
- Various fixes and enhancements for Java version handling
You can register for a evaluation version here
For more details please contact us at ARJ Distribution AB
- Category: News
- Hits: 7120
Crossroads Systems Releases StrongBox VM - Archive Has Never Been Simpler
Hassle-free data protection, preservation, and archive without dedicated hardware
Free trial of StrongBox VM available at www.crossroads.com/strongbox-vm
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Crossroads Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDS) today announced general
availability of StrongBox VM, the company's virtual machine (VM) version of its award-winning StrongBox storage gateway.
Organizations using StrongBox VM can now transform their existing resources into simple-to-use, yet powerful network-attached
StrongBox provides protected nearline and archive storage for unstructured data. By combining flash, disk, and LTFS tape,
StrongBox helps businesses protect data on-site, off-site, or in the cloud. StrongBox VM provides all the same features as the
original StrongBox and can be deployed in less than an hour using a company's existing VMWare ESXi servers. This allows
customers to quickly create file and object-based shared storage for local and distributed architectures without the requirement
of dedicated hardware.
Key product capabilities include:
- Seamlessly integrates with existing IT infrastructure to create nearline and archive storage with multi-copy data protection, secure replication, and self-healing functionality
- Installs in less than an hour
- Intelligently manages file and object storage while saving customers thousands of dollars in hardware purchases and maintenance fees
- Combines the best of flash, disk, tape, and cloud storage technologies to deliver performance that meets defined quality of service (QoS) levels
Customers can turn an existing tape library into a NAS for nearline and archive storage, or use StrongBox VM as a gateway to replicate data off-site or to the cloud with no local tape required.
Businesses can experience the power of StrongBox VM with a free 90-day, no strings attached trial. To request your StrongBox
VM trial, visit www.crossroads.com/strongbox-vm
"Customers asked us for the power of StrongBox with the flexibility to run in VM environments, and now they have it," said David
Cerf, executive vice president of strategy and business development at Crossroads Systems. "StrongBox VM easily turns any
library into a NAS for file or object storage. This new StrongBox option is yet another example of Crossroads' commitment to
reducing the cost and complexity of today's ever-growing data storage."
For technical specifications and additional information on StrongBox VM, visit www.crossroads.com/strongbox-vm.
About Crossroads Systems
Crossroads Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDS) is a global provider of data storage solutions. Through the innovative use of new
technologies, Crossroads delivers customer-driven solutions that enable proactive data security, advanced data archiving,
optimized performance, and significant cost-savings. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Austin, TX, Crossroads has been
awarded more than 100 patents and has been honored with numerous industry awards for data archiving, storage, and
protection. Visit www.crossroads.com.
- Category: News
- Hits: 13031
Here is the the latest version of ScrewDrivers, v4.8.03
Some new features within ScrewDrivers 4.8.03 includes:
•Enhanced compression for print data (hence, decreasing print time by 74%),
•Advanced print features are now available for printers that offer finishing features,
•Ability to reset printer defaults after each print job,
•Improved control for IT admins for log rotations and size management, and
•New Simplify License Server with significant enhancements in the reliability and speed of license checkout requests.
Read more at www.tricerat.com