- Category: News
- Hits: 883
10ZiG Cutting-Edge Thin & Zero Client Series with Optional Port-on-Foot and Dual DisplayPort 4K at 60Hz Premiering Today at Citrix Summit
ORLANDO, FLORIDA – 10ZiG Technology® is debuting its new, cutting-edge 6000q Thin & Zero Client Series endpoints featuring Dual DisplayPort 4K at 60Hz, optional Port-on-Foot for extended configuration, and optional fiber at Citrix Summit/Orlando today. This workhorse of a Client gets the job done with exceptional power, speed, and performance, along with an array of connectivity in a power-class small form factor. The 10ZiG 6000q Series (Thin Client) and 6048q Series (Zero Client) is available with PeakOS™ (Linux), Windows 10 IoT, and NOS™ (Zero) supporting VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft – Blast Extreme, PCoIP, HDX, RDP, Amazon WorkSpaces, and more.
- Category: News
- Hits: 6161
Mobile Printing Is Now In Our Most Popular Product
Tricerat has been dedicated to printing for over 20 years, and by harnessing that expertise, we continue to improve and expand upon our product lineup. We've been working on perfecting our mobile printing technology since before our customers were even convinced they would need it. After supporting it for years as a singular solution, we've taken the next step to include it on our most popular product. The reality is BYOD isn’t new, but companies haven’t been able to catch up to mobile from a management standpoint. Tricerat is now changing the game by bundling mobile printing directly into our most popular product, Simplify Printing.
The core mobile printing functionality included and supported is:
- Android printing to print server printers from any app that supports printing
- iOS printing to print server printers from any app that supports the “share” action
Administrators can now manage their organization's mobile printing needs right in the Simplify Console, streamlining their workflow. This is truly enterprise print management for the modern, digital workspace.
Other Improvements in 6.10
While mobile printing makes up the bulk of this release, there are a few other capabilities and improvements that have been added. These updates improve the integration of Tricerat software into your existing techology stack, as well as coming in handy during normal print/printer management.
We now offer command line refresh of print server agents as the start of a new API/CLI interface. This functionality will be expanded with more capabilities in version 7.
Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) port scan printer discovery is now available for our Simplify Driver Management solution.
- Category: News
- Hits: 8019
10ZiG Thin Clients are now secmaker Net iD certified for Citrix and VMware
10ZiG Thin Client and Zero Clients are now certified for pre and post session authentication with secmaker Net iD.
10ZiG NOS™ Series Zero Clients for Citrix
The NOS™ Series Zero Clients for Citrix are designed to seamlessly interface with and support Citrix, leveraging the mobility
and ﬂexibility benefts of applications and desktop virtualization oﬀered by Citrix Virtual Desktops & Apps. As a long-standing
partner in the Citrix Ready program, 10ZiG constantly strives to maintain its outstanding reputation for Citrix support. 10ZiG
maintains a dedicated Citrix Ready team, which constantly monitors for new Citrix product releases and product upgrades.
Each Citrix release and upgrade is evaluated for any impact to 10ZiG products, and any necessary supporting changes are
made quickly, assuring that 10ZiG customers continue to enjoy ﬂawless service from their Citrix solutions
Product Data Sheet
10ZiG NOS™ Series Zero Clients for VMware
The 10ZiG NOS™ Series Zero Clients are built and optimized specifically for VMware® Horizon. The NOS™ Series devices are designed to provide a high quality user experience across virtualized desktops and published applications tailored to the Horizon platform and the Blast Extreme, PCoIP and RDP protocols. The NOS™ Series Client lineup provides a choice of hardware options fit for task-workers through the most demanding power-users and offers support for features such as SSL, Smart Card, SSO, RTAV, Skype for Business and more. The NOS™ Series Zero Clients for VMware are also Imprivata® Certified.
SecMaker is a trusted supplier of security solutions based on certificates and PKI.
Our Net iD product family protects and safeguards information, systems and data traffic for more than one million users. SecMaker has attained over 20 years a collection of unique, cutting-edge skills in IT security, authentication and PKI.
- Category: News
- Hits: 9864
Will upgrade over any previous release
- A number of changes to increase performance and robustness for CCD. Internal ID# 1685, #1965, #1973, #1845, #1828, 1958
- A number of changes were made to improve security. Internal ID# 1821, #1811, #1822, #1805, #1804, #1808, #1812
- Incorrect Log Entry WindowsSearchModule did not start. Internal ID# 1920
- Teams configuration added to ADMX. Internal ID# 1878
- Added Retry on Disk Open when creating a new VHD. Internal ID# 1919
- Changes made to preserve HKLM\Software\FSLogix\Logging key during uninstall / install. Internal ID# 1871
- Change made to delete a new VHD if it is not successfully created through format. Internal ID# 1918
- Added functionality to replace windows shell with Frxshell (which only allows the user to log off) if there is an error attaching the VHD. This prevents a user from reverting to a local profile resulting in potential loss of data. Internal ID# 1949, #1378
- Correct issue with Blue Screen when .Frx file is removed from Rules directory. Internal ID #1801
- Resolved an issue where a user logoff would never occur when using Cloud Cache, and losing a connection to a file store. Internal ID# 1855
- Improved behavior when an attempt is made to mount a VHD and the volume is offline. Internal ID #1840
- GPO added to add WriteCacheDirectory. Internal ID# 1957
- Corrected an issue where IPs, reported through ICA, were incorrect. Internal ID# 1429
- Corrected an issue where Retry Count could be ignored. Internal ID# 1879
- Resolved an issue where users would be incorrectly blocked when PreventLoginWithFailure is set. Internal ID# 1984
- ADMX entry added for IncludeOutlookPersonalization. Internal ID# 1884
- A "Profile Logoff" event was added to the event log. Internal ID# 2014
- An issue was resolved which could cause Single User Search to not work. This issue was introduced in the 2.9.5 release. Internal ID# 2013
- ADMX Template updated to resolve an issue with Volume re-attach retry count. Internal ID# 1400
- ReportingURL registry key was removed from the default installation. Internal ID# 1896
- Resolved issue where, under rare circumstances and extreme (unlikely) load, logon could become unresponsive. This has not been reported in actual production use. Internal ID# 1693
- Added UseShortNameCacheFallback to frxdrvvt. Opt Out value turn ff changes made for #1693 above.
- Corrected an issue where Last write access time is updated incorrectly when OneDrive 'hydrates' a file. Internal ID# 1995
- Resolved an issue where CCD may not complete logon if Profile Type is set to 3. Internal ID# 2029
- Default for LockedRetryCount changed to 12 for both Profile Container and ODFC. Internal ID# 1983
- Optional functionality added to automatically remove previous OST files from VHD if a new OST files is created. Internal ID# 1758
- Resolved an issue where a VHD over 4GB may become corrupt when using CCD. Internal ID# 1960
- Product functionality changed so that default behavior is now the same as DisableRegistryLocalRedirect = 1 previously. Internal ID# 1976
- 2017 C++ redistribuatable components are now distributed and required
Please note that you will not receive any further email notifications for this topic unless you subscribe into it.