ScrewDrivers 6.2.0 is here!
The Tricerat Team is happy to reveal the latest release of ScrewDrivers! The software is the most efficient and stable it has ever been in history.
Many enhancements have been made in 6.2.0 including:
- Service Based Printers for those that have a need for batch or automated print jobs
- Printers are created with the same name each time, allowing other applications or services to use these queues to print batch or automated jobs
- A drag-and-drop Tricerat License Console that simplifies the assignment of named user licenses with Active Directory import
- Compatibility between Advanced Print Features and Shared Virtual Queues
- An updated version of the ScrewDrivers Client for macOS is in progress with reliability improvements, image quality improvements, second print dialog support, and auto-updating client support
Don't forget, renewing customers of Tricerat get the benefit of upgrading for no extra cost! Jump on the phone and give us a ring to get the most out of your software!