Highlights of our Recovery-Series family features include:
- 11 new 3rd generation, all-in-one integrated appliance models with faster CPU clock speeds, AES-NI hardware encryption, increased I/O bandwidth, scaling from 1TB to 97TB of raw storage, 8GB to 256GB memory, and 2 to 16 CPU cores.
- Solid State Drives (SSD)—1st integrated appliance (1U and larger) to include variable sized solid-state drives (SSDs) as a 2nd-layer read cache. As more backups are processed and replicated, data is cached in SSD cache, speeding up read requests and increasing data I/O. Overall, SSDs yield a 300% improvement in backup RPO by allowing more data to be protected per day, all while improving recovery times (RTO) by 125%.
- Recovery assurance including the industry’s only Windows VM and physical serverinstant recovery capability coupled with hypervisor-level instant recovery and auditing via our Recovery Assurance for vSphere and our ReliableDR features for the Recovery-Series.
- Virtualization, deep virtualization, physical, and unified compute protection for over 100 versions of applications, operating systems, servers, and storage.
- Unitrends Bridge™—Convert physical systems to virtual systems, vSphere or Hyper-V, in a single click to external virtualization hosts. This is also the technology that powers all of our Windows and virtualization (vSphere and Hyper-V) based instant recovery.
- Unified Bare Metal™—One-pass dissimilar bare metal capability that performs both bare metal as well as granular file-level backup.
- NDMP Backup and NAS Backup—Optional NDMP NAS Protection provides enhanced storage integration for EMC and NetApp NAS devices with simplified backup management, improved performance, while maintaining access control lists (ACLs) on recovered files. This is in addition to our broad support of other NAS devices using standard CIFS or NFS protocols.
- Cloud-empowered disaster recovery and business continuity your way—via ourUnitrends Cloud which offers No Limits Cloud™ storage with strict RTO SLAs and DRaaSfor Windows and VMware. But we don’t lock you in—we offer cloud disaster recovery even via third-party cloud solutions with our CloudHook functionality supporting Amazon, Google, Dropbox and many more.
- Granular disaster recovery via local archiving—D2D2x (Disk-to-Disk-to-Any) including rotational disk, rotational tape, fixed SAN, and fixed NAS—so that you can build WAN bandwidth-saving disaster recovery and business continuity policies.
- Our Pledge free hardware forever policy included with any 3 or 5 year support plan.
- Predictive analytics that monitors and predicts hardware and software failures before they occur.
- Our award-winning crazy-committed customer support who leads the industry with 98% customer satisfaction.
Contact us at +46 (0)8 5511 5880
Find out more here