One of the most challenging tasks for a Citrix administrator is when a user calls in to the helpdesk complaining of a Citrix problem: logon is slow, session is getting disconnected, application launch is slow, etc. So, how does a Citrix admin go about solving such issues? A Citrix deployment has many infrastructure tiers and dependencies. Where do you initially focus your investigations, what do you analyze, and how do you triage?
Join us as George Spiers, Citrix CTP and EUC Architect, shares his real-world experience to help you learn the art of Citrix troubleshooting.
In this webinar you'll learn how to:
- Methodically go about finding the scope, magnitude of impact, and source of the problem
- Troubleshoot common Citrix problems like slow logons, slow app/desktop launch, disconnected sessions, frozen sessions, etc.
- Investigate issues in the supporting infrastructure (network, AD, virtualization, etc.)
- Support remote workers by using the right tools to pinpoint problem areas
- Optimize the Citrix environment for maximum performances