A powerful, reliable and easy-to-use backup and replication solution for Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware virtual machines (VMs) and physical Windows servers.
BACK UP AND RESTORE YOUR COMPANY DATA WITH EASE:
AT ANY TIME, WITH SPEED AND MASSIVE STORAGE SAVINGS
System errors, hardware failures or cyber attacks with viruses, malware or ransomware, are all scenarios that lead to data loss. In 2019, the average cost for server downtime was calculated at being € 719,000, the cost for data loss being € 900,000. It’s therefore a necessity for companies to protect themselves. Hornetsecurity is repeatedly proven to have one of the easiest to use, most robust, and cost effective solutions in the market.
Reduce downtime and data loss: Thanks to Continous Data Protection (CDP) and WAN-optimized replication, your backup files are available in just minutes in the event of a data loss scenario and you can continue working as usual. The solution’s unique Augmented Inline Deduplication also gives you massive savings on your backup storage and dramatically reduces costs.
Efficient backup setup
Up and running quickly, without the need for complex configurations
Get started quickly: install and run your first virtual machine (VM) backup in less than 15 minutes, without the need for complex configurations, software dependencies, or steep learning curves.
VM Backup is designed to give you the reliability and performance you need, without hassle or complexity, so you can deliver value to your organization immediately and consistently.
- Easy to use, intuitive UI – making it simple for you to implement a reliable backup strategy
- Fast and simple to manage and configure backup/restore and replication tasks across multiple hosts
- Full control and scalability – Monitor and manage all your Hyper-V and VMware hosts from a single console
Full Control of your backups
Powerful and fast centralised control
VM Backup simplifies the management and configuration of your backup and restore jobs across multiple hosts, freeing up your time.
- Ransomware Protection leveraging Immutable Cloud Storage (NEW)
- WAN-Optimized Replication
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
- Concurrency – by backing up multiple VMs simultaneously, backup operations are particularly efficient
- Natively supports various cloud storage options
- Grandfather-Father-Son Archiving (GFS)
Minimal RPO and RTO
Significantly reduce Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) through replication and CDP, helping your users recover fast and fully when disaster strikes.
Major savings – thanks to Augmented Inline Deduplication
VM Backup with Augmented Inline Deduplication drastically reduces your storage requirements for your backup repository, saving you time and money.
Here’s how: Our deduplication runs across all backup jobs, you don’t need to group virtual machines together (no use of post processing). The least amount of backup space is only one of the benefits; Augmented Inline Deduplication also improves backup and restore speed.
The purchase of an SMA subscription is required